- Bike Friendly Businesses
Each day at Gresham Ford we live our Trademark, “Dealer With A Heart” through our “Contribute to the Community Program”, developed by Bess Wills our General Manager, as a way for our customers and Gresham Ford to give back to our community. These funds have reached far and wide and have supported causes, non-profits, churches and charities our customers value. 10% of a customer service bill, up to $100, or $100 per vehicle purchase goes to the church, charity or non-profit of their choice. A written request from the customer at the time of service or purchase is all that is required. Gresham Ford is also passionate about shopping local and creating a sustainable economy by supporting other local businesses.
Twice a year, Gresham Ford, partnering with Ford Motor Company holds the Drive One 4 UR School events that benefits local schools and other charitable organizations. Participants take a quick, no pressure test drive in a new Ford vehicle and Ford Motor Company gives $20 up to $6,000. Many of our schools have greatly benefited from these events over the years. From new uniforms, facility upgrades, music instruments and travel expenses to sports equipment, grand stand PA systems and the list goes on!
Coming together as a community is what Gresham Ford is all about. The annual Fill-A-Bag Food Drive that is sponsored and supported by many of our local businesses, raises over 500,000 pounds of food for SnowCap Community Charities helping provide food and assistance during the tough winter months for our struggling neighbors in East County!
Whom to Contact
- Bob AvilaCo-OwnerPhone: (503) 665-0101Fax: (503) 665-1820
- Ryan JohnsonService AdvisorPhone: (503) 489-1615Fax: (503) 665-1820
- Jesse SowderCommercial Service AdvisorPhone: (503) 665-0101
- Amy TipsordCommercial Fleet Account Manager/Project & Events ManagerPhone: (503) 665-0101Fax: (503) 665-1820
- Annette WetzelDirector of Digital SolutionsPhone: (503) 665-0101Fax: (503) 665-1820
- Bess WillsGeneral Manager1999 E Powell Blvd.Gresham, OR 97080Phone: (503) 665-0101Fax: (503) 665-1820
Located just east of Portland, Oregon. 15 minutes from the Portland International Airport. 20 minutes from downtown Portland. 15 minutes from the Gorge. 30 minutes from Multnomah Falls.