The Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is committed to advancing a vibrant and prosperous economy in the East Metro region. To that end, the Chamber offers members a multitude of opportunities to create exposure for their businesses as well as providing resource for a healthy business climate. Some of the benefits include:
- Relationship building and connections
- Business advocacy and community development
- Educational programs and special events
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Referrals to member businesses
- Relocation packets
The Voice of Business to Government
The Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce is the region's voice for business, advocating for its members at all levels of government. We add value to our business community and to the community at large by advocating policy initiatives that are critical to economic growth, job creation, job security and business-friendly policies.
Promoting your business through the Chamber
- Online Business Directory - CURRENT BUSINESS LISTINGS
- The award winning Annual Business and Community Directory – (published by Pamplin Media Group with a distribution of 13,000+) - published 2017
- The award winning Weekly eNewsletter
Chamber Events and Programs
Chamber events range from a gathering of approximately 90 attendees at weekly networking meetings to half day educational programs focusing on economic development. The activities below meet the diverse needs of the business community.
- Chamber 101: 2nd Tuesday
- Business & Leaders Luncheons: 3rd Tuesday
- Try Local Tuesday: 4th Tuesday
- Friday AMs: Every Friday
- Speed Networking: Quarterly
- Welcome on Wednesday (W.O.W.): 1st Wednesday, Monthly
- Business Excellence Awards: January
- Chamber Expo: May and November
- Sunday Parkway: June
- Business Summit: October
Over the past 12 months, 7,500 people have attended networking events and programs at the Chamber.
Committees and Groups
One of the great assets of the Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is an incredibly active membership. Whatever your business mix or interest, the Chamber offers a variety of committees and groups on which to serve. Members find that active participation on committees and groups can extend their reach for networking, building relationships and marketing their businesses. See below for a list of active committees and groups.