About Multnomah County
- Population: Approximately 748,000 residents (the most populous of Oregon’s 36 counties)
- Geography: 465 Square miles (the smallest of Oregon’s counties)
- County History: Created on December 22, 1854 and named after native people in the region.
- Median Household Income: $50,726
- Housing Units: 326,227
- Median Home Price: $281,900
- College/Professional Degrees: 38.3%
For more information visit Multnomah County.
About the Portland-Vancouver Metro Area
- Population: Approximately 2.2 million (spans 7 counties across 2 states)
- 6th largest economy on the west coast - more than 124.7 billion in GRP
- More than 86,000 high-tech workers - 30% greater than U.S. average
- 33% of the region's workforce has a Bachelor's degree or higher
- 7 universities in the region with more than 10,000 students
- Oregon and Washington rank 7th and 13th for business friendliness, according to the Tax Foundation
For more information visit Greater Portland Inc.