Bike Friendly Businesses
Travel Oregon is recognizing businesses who offer a special touch to bike travelers - it may be in the local flavor of the food, the sights to see, local knowledge, or welcoming customer service that transforms a hard day of pedaling into a great day. A number of businesses throughout the region are recognized as bike friendly. Check them out!
If you're a business interested in becoming or being recognized as Bike Friendly, contact the Chamber at email@example.com or visit Travel Oregon's Bike Friendly Business webpage. We can't wait to see you join this list of businesses already recognized in the region.
East Multnomah County
- Big Bear's Country Market and Deli - Springdale
- Boring Brewing Co./Boring Winery - Boring
- Cafe Delirium - Gresham
- Cascade Athletic Club - Powell - Gresham
- Columbia Gorge Outlets - Troutdale
- Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway - Troutdale
- Corbett Country Market - Corbett
- Frenzi Frozen Yogurt - Gresham
- Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center - Gresham
- Gresham Bicycle Center - Gresham
- Gresham Ford - Gresham
- Gresham Grocery Outlet - Gresham
- Gresham ReStore - Gresham
- Hampton Inn - Gresham
- j Gelati Italian Ice & Frozen Custard - Troutdale
- Jazzy Bagel Co. - Gresham
- Leaning Star Winery - Gresham
- McMenamins Edgefield - Troutdale
- Nicholas Restaurant - Gresham
- Oregonians Credit Union - Gresham
- Riverview Community Bank - Gresham
- Sunny Han's Wok & Grill - Gresham
- The Hoppy Brewer - Gresham
- Therapeutic Associates - Gresham Physical Therapy - Gresham
- Tsuru Island - Gresham Japanese Garden - Gresham
- U.S. World Class Taekwondo - Downtown Gresham
- Umpqua Bank - Gresham
- Walker Travel and Cruises - Gresham
North Clackamas County
- AntFarm Cafe and Bakery - Sandy
- Best Western Sandy Inn - Sandy
- Buddha Kat Winery - Sandy
- Christopher Bridge Cellars - Oregon City
- First City Cycles - Oregon City
- Forest Edge Vineyard - Oregon City
- Mt. Hood Cultural Center and Museum - Government Camp
- Philip Foster Farm - Eagle Creek
- Summit Meadows Cabins - Government Camp
- Cycle Portland Bike Tours - Portland
- Dog Star Adventure Tours - Tualatin
- LifeCycle Adventures - Portland
- Pedal Bike Tours - Portland
Is your business in the region and recognized as Bike Friendly, but not on the list? Contact any member of the Gresham Area Chamber staff. The Bicycle Tourism Initiative (BTI) is building a list of all regional Bike Friendly Businesses for easy reference on the BTI pages.
Become a bike-friendly business.
Recommend a bike-friendly business.
Recommend routes or itineraries.
Tell your stories of bicycling in the area.
Contact the Gresham Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.