Application Deadline is Friday, October 15th, 2021
The focus of the Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy is to develop future business and community leaders through a comprehensive program. Students will receive instruction on essential leadership competencies, creating a solid foundation for effective business & community leadership while receiving a firsthand look at the community, its culture, and the people at the helm making thing happen.
Leadership Sessions include:
Leadership Development, Economic Development, Government Engagement, History & Local Focus, Communications/Media/Social Development, Government in Salem, Law/Justice/Public Safety, Education, Tourism, and finally- Graduation.
2021-2022 Gresham Area Chamber Leadership Academy Application Packets are Now Being Accepted
The Leadership Academy Class is limited to eight (8) participants who:
• Are 21 (twenty-one years of age) or older and have lived, worked or have main sphere of business interests in the Greater Gresham Area for at least one year prior to Sept 1, 2020.
• Have expressed a desire to become active leaders in the community.
• Possess high standards of personal quality and integrity.
• Are willing to commit the time required for the program and any volunteer hours, if necessary.
• If employed, have the endorsement of their employer.
Please download, complete, and return the application before the Friday, October 1st, 2021 deadline. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com or (503) 665-1131.
Metro East Web Academy
MetroEast Community Media
Kohler Meyers O'Halloran
Pamplin Media Group
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway