Member Benefits & Opportunities
Advocate. Educate. Collaborate.
The Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is committed to advancing a vibrant and prosperous economy as the catalyst in the East Metro region. To that end, the Chamber offers members a multitude of opportunities to create exposure for their businesses as well as providing resource for a healthy business climate. Some of the benefits include:
- Relationship building and connections
- Business advocacy and community development
- Educational programs and special events
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Referrals to member businesses
- Strong City Government and School District Partnerships
- Relocation packets
The Voice of Business to Government
The Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce is the region's voice for business, advocating for its members at all levels of government. We add value to our business community and to the community at large by advocating policy initiatives that are critical to economic growth, job creation, job security and business-friendly policies.
Promoting your business through the Chamber
The Chamber provides many opportunities for exposure through advertising in print, online and sponsorship. Members enjoy the benefit of the following resources:
- Online Business Directory - CURRENT BUSINESS LISTINGS
- The award winning Annual Business and Community Magazine – (published by The Outlook/Pamplin Media Group with a distribution of 13,000+) - published 2019
- The award winning Weekly e-Newsletter
Chamber Events and Programs
Chamber events range from a gathering of approximately 100 attendees at weekly networking meetings to half day educational programs focusing on economic development. The activities below meet the diverse needs of the business community.
Over the past 12 months, 7,500 people have attended networking events and programs at the Chamber.
- Friday AMs: Every Friday
- A great networking opportunity to meet more than 100 Chamber members and prospective members. New faces always welcome!
- Speed Networking: Quarterly
- Chamber 101: 3rd Wednesday
- Business & Leaders Luncheons: 3rd Tuesday
- Try Local: First Tuesday
- Health & Wellness: 3rd Thursday
- Unofficial Happy Hour: 2nd Wednesday
- Business Excellence Awards
- Chamber Expo: Spring and Fall
- Chamber Golf Tournament
- Business Summit
Committees and Groups
One of the great assets of the Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is an incredibly active membership. Whatever your business mix or interest, the Chamber offers man committees and groups on which to serve. Members find that active participation on committees and groups can extend their reach for networking, building relationships and marketing their businesses. See below for a list of active committees and groups.