Social Security Strategies Seminar
Get answers to critical questions about your social security benefits, retirement
income, and financial planning issues. Learn:
- What factors play a role in Social Security decisions
- What are the common mistakes many retirees make
- How to determine your Social Security break-even point
- When to take Social Security benefits
- How best to integrate Social Security benefits into a sound financial plan
- How to coordinate regular and spousal Social Security
- What the Social Security Benefits Calculator doesn’t tell you and more…
Tuition is $49. You may bring your spouse or a guest at no extra cost.
You may pay in advance by registering online now or you can pay at the classroom
with cash or check only. No credit cards can be accepted at the classroom.