Welcome to Gresham
Things to do in Gresham
- The New Hogan Butte Nature Park Gresham’s newest park sits on 46 acres on top of Hogan Butte in the Gresham Butte Neighborhood. At the top elevation of 930 feet, take in a stunning "Volcanic Viewpoint," a panoramic view of Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams, Mt. Rainier, the Columbia River Gorge and city of Gresham. Walk the half-mile paved interpretive loop trail and enjoy picnic areas with views of the forest. Educational signage is available in Russian and Spanish. An ADA-accessible parking lot has 20 spaces.
- Main City Park/Tsuru Island (Japanese Garden), 124 S. Main, part of Main City Park
- Gresham Water park & Splash Pad, In the Art Plaza, 2nd St. and Hood Ave.
- Springwater Corridor—Accessible from Main City Park. Fun hiking and biking trail, 40 mile loop starting in Boring, Oregon, passing by downtown Portland, and ending at the Willamette River. The trail goes through natural areas as well as residential and skirts some business sections. It is a hard surface trail 10 to 12 feet wide and it can accommodate walkers, cyclists joggers, hikers, wheelchairs and strollers. Dogs and pets are welcome. Please keep them on a leash and remember to pick up after them!
- Blue Lake Regional Park, 20500 NE Marine Dr., 101 acre park with a 64 acre natural lake fed by underground springs. Splash pad, disc golf course, swimming beach, paddle boats, discovery gar-den wetlands. Parking fee.
- Sandy River Delta: Thousand Acres Park, exit 18 off I-84, multi use park with scenic views, walking and riding trails. Extensive off leash dog park.
- Oxbow Regional Park, 3010 SE Oxbow Pkwy, at the end of Division Blvd. 1000 Acres on the banks of the Sandy River, swimming, kayaking, rafting, fishing, camping, boating, wildlife viewing. Parking fee.
- Dodge Park, 10950 SE Lusted Rd, 100 Year old park at the confluence of the Sandy and Bull Run Rivers. Well known for fishing, camping, picnicking, boating, children’s playground. Free day use.
- Crown Point State Park, 40700 Crown Point Hwy. Corbett. Approximately 5 miles east of Gresham. Beautiful views and photo opportunities from historic Vista House and Educational Center. Built in 1917 as a rest area for travelers, it is one of the most scenic spots on one of the country’s most scenic rivers.
- Multnomah Falls, about 25 minutes east of Gresham on I-84. The most visited natural recreation site in the Pacific Northwest. Falls are 620' with two drops, excellent hiking, walking, dining, photo opportunities, beautiful vintage lodge with dining and gift shop, plenty of parking. Should not be missed if visiting the Portland area. Plan ahead. Parking limited in high season.
- Hood River/Mt. Hood Loop Drive, Start in Gresham, head east in the scenic Columbia Gorge scenic area past majestic waterfalls to the city of Hood River. At Hood River head south on Hwy. 35 towards Mt. Hood and Timberline Lodge. At the Lodge head west to the town of Sandy, approx. 25 miles away. At Sandy proceed West to Gresham. Spend all day or a half day on the loop. There is so much to see and do, places to eat, shop, hike, major photo opportunities and more. If you don’t complete it you will want to come back, stay in Gresham again and explore more. It is unparalleled in beauty, history, nature and scenic views you will want to see it all.
Neighborhood & Community Parks
Aspen Highlands (3.7) 147 NE 24th St.
Bella Vista (8.1) 401 NW Bella Vista Dr.
Butler Creek (4.0) 2385 SW 27th Dr.
Cedar (0.3) 601 NE 8th St.
Columbia View (7.5) 1000 NE 169th Ave.
Davis (2.6) 322 NE 194th Ave.
East Gresham (5.6) 237 SE Williams Rd.
Gradin Sports Park (32.3) 2303 Palmquist
Hall (4.0) 2727 NE 23rd St.
Hogan Butte Nature Park
Hollybrook (2.6) 535 SW Birdsdale Dr.
Jenne Butte (6.7) 2358 SW Border Way
Kane Road (10.3) 500 NE Kane Dr.
Kirk (7.0) 1087 NE 188th Ave.
Linnemann Station (.5) 3804 W Powell Loop
Main City (21.6) 219 S Main Ave.
North Gresham (13.4) 1111 SE 217th Ave.
Pat Pfeifer (13.3) 424 NE 172nd Ave.
Red Sunset (14.2) 2403 NE Red Sunset Dr.
Regner Road (2.9) 2901 SE Regner Rd.
Rockwood Central (9.4) 17707 SE Main St.
Southeast (6.5) 3003 SE Barnes Rd.
Southeast (16.1) 5600 SE Salquist Rd.
Southwest (34.1) 3333 W. Powell Blvd.
Thom (5.5) 1135 SE 9th St.
Vance (14.5) 1400 SE 182nd Ave.
Yamhill (0.6) 19309 SE Yamhill St.
Gresham History Museum, 410 N. Main Ave.
Black Rock Coffee
Dill’s Coffee Shop
Legal Addiction Espresso
25691 SE Stark St., Troutdale 451 NE 181st, Portland
18929 E. Burnside, Gresham
22855 NE Park Ln, Troutdale 2497 SE Burnside Rd, Gresham
2925 NW Division, Gresham
La Tapatia Market
18330 SE Stark, Gresham
407 NW Burnside, Gresham
Orient Rd. Food Market
1219 SE 257th, Gresham
1455 NE Division, Gresham 1001 SW Highland Dr, Gresham 2501 Cherry Park Rd, Troutdale
Tienda La Guadalupe
847 E. Powell, Gresham
Walmart Neighborhood Market
2444 E. Powell Blvd, Gresham 3900 W Powell Blvd, Gresham 23500 NE Sandy Blvd, Wood Village
2511 SE 1st, Gresham
Abby's Legendary Pizza
Agave Azul Mexican Restaurant
Asian Thai Bistro
Bacari - A Petit Restaruant
Barley Sprout Restaurant & Brewery
Bella's Pub and Grub
Big Apple Pizzeria
Big Town Hero
Black Bear Diner
Blondie’s Pizza & Whiskey Bar
Buffalo Wild Wings
Buster's Texas Style Barbecue
Chang’s Mongolian Grill
China Garden Buffet
Dea's In & Out
Don Ladis Taco Shop
El Indio II
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Flying Pie Pizzeria
Frenzi Frozen Yogurt
Gresham Biscuits Café
Gresham Burrito Shop
Gresham Schmizza Public House
Heidi’s of Gresham
Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant
Jack in the Box
Jazzy Bagel Co.
La Carreta of Gresham
Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant
M&M Restaurant & Lounge
McCrae's Country Cafe
McMenamins Highland Pub & Brewery
McMenamins Power Station & Black Rabbit Restaurant
Meeka Sushi and Japanese Restaurant
Mojave Grill & Cantina
Original Roadhouse Grill
Persimmon Country Club
Pie vs. Pie
Pour Sports Bar and Grill East County
Pupuseria La Flor
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Shari's Cafe & Pies
Shirley’s Tippy Canoe
Skyway Bar and Grill
Soy Grill Teriyaki
Sunny Han’s Wok & Grill
Sweet Betty’s Bistro
Szechuan Open Kitchen
Tad's Chicken N' Dumplins
Taqueria Santa Cruz
Tany's Bakery LLC
The Hoppy Brewer
The Local Cow
The Low Road
The Maharaja Cuisine of India
The Rock Wood Fired Pizza & Spirits
Tortilleria Y Tienda De Leon's
Try Me Ethiopian Cuisine
Uly’s Taco Bar
VN Fusion Bar
Von Ebert Brewing
Wall Street Pizza
Wood Village Burrito Shop
Yami Sushi & Teriyaki
For additional information about Gresham, visit https://greshamoregon.gov/About-Gresham/.