Masks are available at the Chamber. Call 503-665-1131 to order your masks today!
- Unemployment Insurance
- Oregon Health Authority
- State of Oregon Employment Department FAQ
- State of Oregon COVID-19 Related Business Layoffs, Closures, and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Oregon State Police Emergency Declaration Enforcement FAQ
- Oregon Governor's Press Releases
- Local and Tribal Emergency Managers
- State of Oregon COVID-19 Insurance and Financial Services Information
- Paycheck Protection Program Info Sheet
- New Resource for Restaurants (Updated 5/13/20)
Multnomah County Resources
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Oregon State Chamber of Commerce
- IMPORTANT SCAM WARNING: We’ve received notice of potential scams related to entities posing as funding/resource agencies contacting businesses to receive their information. PLEASE DO NOT provide personal or business information over the phone or via email unless you know the source. Below are links to credible resource partners to which you can seek information and direct your questions.
If you're looking for employees during this time of massive layoffs, we invite you to post if you have jobs right now with the minimum qualifications. Share this page with your friends who have recently been laid off to help connect with employers with job openings at facebook.com/groups/greshamhires