City of Fairview
Fairview Community Profile
The City of Fairview offers a distinctive set of attributes making it an ideal location for businesses. Advantages include a business friendly local government with fast track permitting processes, the Columbia Cascade Enterprise Zone Program providing 100% property tax abatement to eligible companies, and a multitude of choice industrial and commercial properties with exceptional regional access.
Fairview is conveniently located minutes from Portland International Airport, Troutdale General Aviation Airport, Interstates 84, 205 & 5, Downtown Portland, and the Columbia River. The City of Fairview also offers high quality of life features including a wide variety of housing choices, parks and recreational opportunities.
- Incorporation: 1908
- County: Multnomah
- Current Population: 8,980
- Land Area: 3.1 square miles
- Zip Codes: 97024
- Nearest Major Highways: I-84 and I-205
- Nearest Major City: Portland
- Median Household Income: $51,579
- Per Capita Income: $26,779
- Median Home Value: $240,000
- Housing Units: 3,786
Business, Employment and Industry
- Total Number of Businesses: 200
- Top 5 Employers:
- Townsend Farms Inc.
- Nacco Materials Handling Group
- Communications Test Design Inc. (CTDI)
- Knight Transportation