The Savvy Caregiver: Do you care for a family member or friend living with Alzheimer's or another dementia?
Sign up for the FREE 6 week class, research-backed class developed by Emory University has been found to decrease caregiver stress and increase caregiver confidence.
You will learn:
* An understanding of dementia and changes in your loved one
* Tips on how to provide the best care
* Coping skills for the stages of dementia
* Facts about the progression of dementia, and more.
* A hand-book to complement the classes will be provided.
When: Wednesdays from 10:00am-Noon starting October 3, 2018
and ending November 7, 2018.
Where: Mt. Hood Adult Day Center
376 NE 219th Ave. Gresham OR 97030
To register for the class call Loriann McNeill at (503) 988-8210.
Free care for your loved one is available on site
while you are taking the class.
Call Cathy Weeg at 503.512.7373 by September 19th, 2018 to register for the free respite; or for more information.