Social Security Strategies
Get Answers to Critical Questions about Your Social Security Benefits, Retirement Income, and Financial Planning Issues.
Attend this virtual seminar from the comfort of your own home!
Limited virtual space is available, so sign up now!
- What factors play a role in Social Security decisions
- What are the common mistakes many retirees make
- How to determine your Social Security break-even point
- When to take Social Security benefits
- How best to integrate Social Security benefits into a sound financial plan
- How to coordinate regular and spousal Social Security
- What the Social Security Benefits Calculator doesn’t tell you and more…
Join us for the Social Security Virtual Seminar on:
- Wednesday, October 6th, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday, October 16th, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
*Mutual funds, ETFs, variable annuities, and variable universal life insurance are sold by prospectus. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus, which contains this and other information about the mutual fund, ETF, variable annuity contract, or variable universal life insurance policy and the underlying investment options, can be obtained from your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus before deciding to invest. There is no assurance provided that the financial concepts and strategies discussed will provide investment success. Investments are subject to market fluctuation, risk, and potential loss of prinicipal. Actual results depend on many factors as discussed in the course. Past performance is no guarantee of future success.
Passport To Retirement Seminar
Develop money management skills that can last a lifetime
Have you asked yourself these questions about your future?
- Can I retire on Schedule, or will I have to postpone retirement?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- Are there better ways to manage taxes?
- How will I provide for my family and heirs?
This course will help you…
Steer Clear of Roadblocks
Acquire Sound Information
Focus on Your Goals
Join us from the comfort of your own home or in person for an informational seminar covering retirement income strategies on:
- Saturday, September 11th 9:30 am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, September 18th 9:30 am to 12:30pm
- Wednesday, September 15th 6:30 pm to 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 22nd 6:30 pm to 9:30pm