Social Security Strategies Seminar
Get answers to critical questions about your social security benefits, retirement income, and financial planning issues. Learn:
- What factors play a role in Social Security decisions
- What are the common mistakes many retirees make
- How to determine your Social Security break-even point
- When to take Social Security benefits
- How best to integrate Social Security benefits into a sound financial plan
- How to coordinate regular and spousal Social Security
- What the Social Security Benefits Calculator doesn’t tell you and more…
Tuition is $49.00. You may bring your spouse or a guest at no extra cost. You may pay in advance by registering online now or you can pay at the classroom with cash or check only. No credit cards can be accepted at the classroom.
Social Security Mt Hood CC Wednesday October 23 - 6:15pm – 8:45pm – Room AC 1710 - Click here to register!
Social Security Mt Hood CC Saturday October 26 - 10:00am – 12:30pm – Room AC 1710 - Click here to register!
*Mutual funds, ETFs, variable annuities, and variable universal life insurance are sold by prospectus. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus, which contains this and other information about the mutual fund, ETF, variable annuity contract, or variable universal life insurance policy and the underlying investment options, can be obtained from your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus before deciding to invest. There is no assurance provided that the financial concepts and strategies discussed will provide investment success. Investments are subject to market fluctuation, risk, and potential loss of prinicipal. Actual results depend on many factors as discussed in the course. Past performance is no guarantee of future success.