Passport To Retirement Seminar
Develop money management skills that can last a lifetime
Are you on track to accumulate the savings needed to enjoy the retirement lifestyle you deserve?
Have you asked yourself these questions about your future?
- Can I retire on Schedule, or will I have to postpone retirement?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- Are there better ways to manage taxes?
- How will I provide for my family and heirs?
This course will help you…
Steer Clear of Roadblocks
Acquire Sound Information
Focus on Your Goals
Join us from the comfort of your own home or in person for an informational seminar covering retirement income strategies.
- Wednesday, November 3rd - 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 10th - 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 9th - 6:30 pm to 9:30pm
- Tuesday, November 16th - 6:30 pm to 9:30pm
Presented by Craig Smith
Even with the best intentions — a road map in hand, plenty of gas in the tank — we all make wrong turns sometimes. And when you find yourself lost, what’s the best step to take? Look for someone who knows the area well and can tell you the rules of the road.
Planning for retirement is much the same. Our goal is to make sure that your road map to retirement is clear and accurate so that you’ll stay on track toward retirement goals.
WHEN: Thursday, November 18th, 2021 6:30 -8:00 PM
WHERE: Attend from the comfort of your own home
Meet Your Instructors
This seminar is presented by financial services professionals. They not only draw upon real-life experiences with numerous clients, they are also licensed in the areas of investment securities and insurance. Your instructors are: